Friday, October 29, 2021

Observations from Dressing in Drag for Halloween


I published an article to Medium and on my Facebook page about the three times I dressed in drag for Halloween.

You can read it this link, free access to anyone who wants to read. 

tldr

  • Women interact with you differently when you are in drag
  • It was fun being someone I was not. 
  • Women work hard at being beautiful. 
  • Compliments are always welcome. 
  • Nothing is too weird, especially on Halloween.
  • No one is truly normal. 
  • Everyone is different, and it is our differences that make us interesting and unique.

If there is something you want to do but worry about what other people would think or you think “No way I can do that,” do it any way. You might be surprised that doing something out of the ordinary for you is very ordinary and fun.

No comments: