Sunday, June 18, 2017

Season Four (Summer/Fall 2017)

Deb and I are preparing to start our fourth season of our U.S. road trip. For Summer/Fall 2017, we will be traveling around the Western Plains States, Northwest U.S., and Western Canada. Our first stop - Custer, SD to see Mount Rushmore. Then we start roaming.

To help plan our trip, I have some questions for you:
  • If we can go to only one Canadian Folk Music Festival, which one should we attend?
  • Rodeo – Calgary Stampede or Cheyenne Frontier Days
  • Should we visit Saskatchewan?
I describe this adventure as “I have seen places I have always wanted to see and places I did not know I wanted to see.” What are the unique and offbeat places in this region that I do not know that I want to see?

The number of people who tell me they have enjoyed the posts of our travels and are living vicariously through us surprises me. I am flattered that you are interested enough to take a few minutes out of your day to check on us while we have the time of our lives. Thank you.

To paraphrase Charles Kuralt – We hope to see you on the road

No comments: